Functions as a member of the procedural team by donning gowns and gloves and creating and maintaining sterile fields and assist physicians as required. Maintains supplies, instruments and equipment and provides assistance with the care of the gastroenterology/endoscopy patients.
X High school diploma or equivalent □ Preferred X Required
– Ability to understand, communicate, and react effectively to patient and family needs
– Excellent customer service skills
– Critical thinking
– Work well under pressure while keeping calm and remaining customer focused.
Certified Surgical Technologist
– Five years of previous experience on the job training in a surgical setting OR completion of a Surgical Technology program required.
– BLS required, or obtained during first week of hire
LifePoint Health is committed to providing Equal Employment Opportunities for all applicants and employees and complies with all applicable laws prohibiting discrimination against any employee or applicant for employment because of color, race, sex, age, religion, national origin, disability, genetic information, gender identity, sexual orientation, veterans’ status or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state or local law.