This is a unique position.
We expect 99% won’t qualify or succeed.
Are you the 1%?
We are a retirement planning firm with an established 15 year history. We are now looking to scale massively. To do that, we need to hire someone whose future is to become the greatest salesman ever. The successful candidate will, effectively, be a Co-Founder or Partner in our firm. Our 10 year goal is to hit 1 billion in investment assets.
Currently, we have an unbeatable advisory team, an excellent brand and reputation, and streamlined IT processes that makes our backend work more efficient than any financial firm in the US. All we’re missing – a legendary sales team. A team starts with one.
The sales process will be designed by you.
The training will be designed by you.
The team, once you get running smoothly, will be hired for you and trained by you.
But first, you need to master the sale of retirement planning.
The work will be incredibly difficult and frustrating. You, and we, will fail more than we succeed.
But success will be life changing.
You should say “absolutely true in the strongest possible terms” to the following statements:
– > I am currently, or have thus far, been underutilized. The world hasn’t recognized my potential. I am waiting for a big, crazy opportunity.
– > I think the Wolf of Wall Street is the greatest movie ever and you want to be Leo (minus the unethical bits, because we sell the most ethical investment on earth).
– > I believe that long-term investments, like retirement planning, are a guaranteed way for virtually every American to become a millionaire, and that “day trading,” “gold,” and “timing the market” is the move that dumb money makes. (If you don’t believe this, don’t apply. But you really should educate yourself on this point because Warren Buffett does the first strategy, and get-rich-quick schemers do the second.)
– > I can’t imagine finishing a day without closing a sale. This would be torture to me.
– > I will work 12+ hour days until I am rich.
– > I follow at least 5 sales legends on YouTube/IG/LinkedIn etc… and read/listen to their content everyday. I can name these people instantly and talk about their work in depth all day.
– > My obsession is to be the greatest salesman to ever live and create the greatest sales team in history.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $100,000.00 – $500,000.00 per year
Work Location: Remote